- Bucilla kit #43260-"Teacup Trio"
- 11" x 14" Frame with Glass
- 2-decorative drawer handles with screws (to match frame)
- 4-clear drawer knobs with screws (used for feet)
- White Doily (large enough to fit the frame)
- Notions such as buttons, charms or old jewelry
- 2 yds. decorative trim
- 1/8" foam board cut to 11" x 14"
- Mat paper to match stitch piece cut to 11" x 14"
- 6" circle template
- Craft Glue
- Spray Mount Glass Cleaner
- Paper Towels
- Craft Knife
- Masking Tape
- Large paper grocery bag
- Pen or Pencil
- Drill with Drill bits (to fit the size of the screws)
Designer Note - Be sure to measure the thickness of the frame before selecting the screws for the feet and handles, so as not to screw through the molding.
- Complete stitched pieces as indicated in the kit.
- Carefully remove the glass from the frame and set aside.
- Cut the foam board and the mat paper to size.
- Apply spray mount to the mat paper and attach to the foam board.
- Use the ruler and a pen/pencil to mark the placement on the back of the frame for the drill holes (for the handle and the feet). Carefully drill the holes (do not go all the way through the molding). Do Not attach handles and feet at this time.
- Center each stitched piece inside the 6" circle template. Use a pen or pencil to draw the circle on the Aida cloth. Use scissors to carefully cut the circles out.
- Glue decorative trim to the edges of the circles.
- Lay lace doily on the mat paper. Tack the doily down in several spots using craft glue, let dry. Trim excess doily away.
- Place stitched circles on top of the doily and arrange, refer to photo for placement. Use craft glue to glue in place.
- Glue notions to doily in blank areas; refer to photo for placement.
- Use glass cleaner and paper towels to clean the glass. Place glass on top of stitched pieces/foam board. Carefully place in frame.
- Use masking tape to tape the glass and foam board in the frame.
- Cut a 10 ½" x 13 ½" rectangle out of the brown paper bag. Apply spray mount to the paper. Place on the back of the frame smoothing out the air bubbles.
- Attach feet and handles to the frame.